1. House-Mouse Designs(R) Rubber stamps and images are
copyrighted, original artwork
created by Ellen Jareckie for House-Mouse Designs, Inc. and are subject to
full copyright protection.
2. As such, its stamps and images are sold for the personal use of the
consumer, without right to reproduce the copyrighted images for commercial
3. House-Mouse Designs, Inc. permits its valued customers the following
limited rights of commercial use regarding it's rubber stamp images: All stamp impressions must be made by
hand. No mechanical or other form of reproduction is permitted. Only
limited quantities, not to exceed 100 per design, may be made for commercial use.
In connection with each commercial use within these permissible limits,
the user shall clearly display on the project the following: “Black line
Image Art: Copyright House-Mouse Designs, Inc.”
4. Commercial use that violates or exceeds the above restrictions is prohibited and shall be considered a breach of the copyrights of House-Mouse Designs, Inc.
5. Rubber Stamps must not be relabeled or separated into parts and resold.
6. Designs cannot be used as company logos or trademarks or promotional materials
or on business cards.
7. We reserve the right to publish, capture, copy, for the purpose of advertising and promotion only, products made with our
Images and posted in public places and forums.
8. You may sell cards, or projects which include the stamped image. You may not sell just the plain
black line stamped images alone that have been stamped onto paper or any other material.
9. Hand-made stamped artwork may not be sold in conjunction with any House-Mouse Designs(R) products. Hand-made stamped artwork must not be used in any manner which might confuse, mislead or deceive, or which would be likely to confuse mislead or deceive, consumers that hand-stamped artwork
is a House-Mouse Designs(R) product, or is endorsed by House-Mouse Designs, Inc.
10. Hand-made stamped artwork must be suitable for all audiences and all ages. House-Mouse Designs(R) reserves the right to determine whether or not a project is suitable.
11. House-Mouse Designs(R), Inc may amend its policies governing the use of its copyrighted designs and images, including the Angel Policy, at any time. Amendments to such policies are effective upon publication unless otherwise noted and will be posted on the official House-Mouse
Designs, Inc. website, www.house-mouse.com. House-Mouse Designs, Inc. reserves the right to deny or terminate permission to use House-Mouse Designs(R)images with respect to any particular person.
12. The above Terms and Conditions apply to the House-Mouse Designs(R),
HappyHoppers(R) and Gruffies(R) rubber stamps.
Effective Date: February 11th, 2010 House-Mouse
Designs, Inc. reserves the right to amend or change this policy at any time.
Revised December 12th, 2011